Connecticut ranks first in the nation for per capita income. Due to its limited acreage, agriculture never really thrived as a primary aspect of Connecticut economy. As a result, the state began to delve into other aspects of business early on. Connecticut profits mostly from industry, and is a key producer for the American military.
Connecticut is a leader in the insurance industry and manufacture of aerospace and military equipment. Other primary industries include communications, information, health, entertainment and other business services. Connecticut’s top agricultural exports include tobacco, poultry and dairy.
Welcome to Trident Leasing Corp, America’s smartest business solution. We are proud to offer small to medium-sized businesses in Conneecticut the most flexible finance options available in a dynamic American economy.
Counties we provide Equipment Leasing in:
Important Business Links in Conneecticut:
- Index of State Agencies
- Doing Business in Connecticut
- Department of Administrative Services – Procurement
- Connecticut Town and City Web Site Listings
- Business FAQs
- Doing Business
- Connecticut Licensing Center
- Connecticut Secretary of the State
- Department of Economic and Community Development
- Connecticut Development Authority