Arkansas, or “The Natural State,” currently devotes 36% of its land to farmland. This does not mean that the state relies heavily on agriculture, however. Since the 1970’s, Arkansas has experienced an economic boom due to corporate expansion of the state’s northwest and tourism advertising.
Bentonville houses the world’s largest public corporation (2007), Wal-Mart. Other global companies founded in Arkansas’ northwestern region include J.B. Hunt and Tyson Foods. The automobile industry has also begun to grow in Arkansas, focusing in the eastern part of the state. Agriculture in Arkansas consists primarily of livestock (poultry, followed by cattle and calves), while it still maintains as the leading producer of rice in the United States, followed by crops such as cotton, corn and wheat.
At Trident Leasing Corp we are experts in the latest advances in the Equipment Leasing industry. Trident is pleased to assist Arkansas’ business community advance and grow in a competitive marketplace. Feel free to contact one of our Account Managers to discuss how Trident Leasing may cater to your specific business needs.
Counties we provide Equipment Leasing in:
- Hot Spring
- Little River
- St. Francis
- Van Buren
Important Business Links in Arkansas:
- Arkansas Code
- Department of Finance and Administration – Office of Procurement
- Arkansas Small Business Development Center
- Arkansas Occupational Safety and Health
- Professional Licensing
- Professional Information
- Secretary of State
- Secretary of State – Business and Commercial Services
- Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Arkansas Department of Finance & Administration
- Arkansas Department of Labor
- Department of Workforce Services
- New Hire Registry