Alabama is one of the few states in the nation to achieve a sizable budget surplus, obtaining one of almost $1.2 billion in 2007. It has grown to the nation’s second leading producer of automobiles behind Detroit, Michigan. The automobile industry has expanded to provide over 67,000 jobs in Alabama since 1993, and is projected to continue growing.
Alabama’s primary agricultural contributions include, poultry, cattle, dairy, cotton, peanuts, peaches and various grains. It ranks between 8th and 10th among the nation’s leading producers of cotton. Other outputs include iron, steel, lumber and various related products. Aerospace and electronics are also important to the southern state’s economy.
Welcome to Trident Leasing Corp, Alabama’s most knowledgeable Equipment Leasing and Equipment Financing Experts. We offer 100% financing including soft costs, installation, shipping and setup. Trident Leasing also ensures a quick turn around and flexible payment options.
Give us a call and see how one of our Equipment Leasing Specialists can assist your business.
Counties we provide Equipment Leasing in:
- St. Clair
Important Business Links in Alabama
- State Agencies
- Alabama Legislative Information Systems Online
- State of Alabama – Department of Finace – Division of Purchasing
- County Websites
- Office of the Secretary of State
- Corporations Division – Office of Secretary of State
- Department of Economic and Community Affairs
- Alabama Development Office
- State of Alabama Department of Labor
- Alabama Department of Industrial Relations
- New Hire Registry